Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Alabama Trip

So, my mother, father, and I went on a short trip to Alabama because of my dad's business thingy.

Afterwards, we headed to an outlet. It was really nice, but most of the stores there were either too old for me, or not my style. But okay, side story: it is like asian-less there. When we went to the food court, most of the white&black people there were staring at us and it felt uncomfortable. Like, no asians at all. This is what happens to you when you live in an asian filled neighborhood, it does not prepare you for this kind of thing!

Look at the hand dryer~ It was cool, so I took a picture of it and felt like a freaking tourist ^^~

Polo signs were a really nice touch.

Pretty pond, waterfall thingy ^^

I tried really hard to take a nice picture of a tiny moon, but instead I got this. Oh well, I like it ^^~

I bought some clothes, but that'll be in the next clothing post with all my other clothing items from the Yard Sale~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment