Monday, July 30, 2012

Yard Sale ^^~

Yard Sale was really fun ^^~ Praise God that there were a lot of people that can and listened to what we were doing.
AND OMG there was this really cute puppy and he was adorable and I almost cried. almost.

So, at the end of the yard sale, whatever wasn't taken, we could take home ^^~ because it was just going to be donated anyways~ (One of my church member was really lucky and took home 2 pair of really cute heels, they were in close to perfect condition too ^^!!)

So, my stuff ^^~

Cute contact cases ^^ The blue one is a polar bear and the orange one is a piggy~ They're originally meant for color contacts though~~ (My mother won't let me get any ;A;)

 Cute Bow hair tie~
A new journal case~ Faux leather and magnetic strap

 The inside
This was my old one, but it's all worn out ;~~;

But I'm still going to use it for taking notes

Kawaii Sleeping mask LOL. but i don't even need it...
XU modeling the sleeping mask. SO kawaii~


 New nail polish ^^~ Essie's "A Cut Above"
Cute piggy ^^~

I've been liking piggies lately~~

It opens up!!

I also got some clothes, but I'll try to find time to take pictures of those~

No comments:

Post a Comment