Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Step Up Revolution

So, I went to go watch movies with James, Jamie, Willow, Michelle, Ed, Jamie's mom, and my mom ^^~


Me and my brother were matching....kinda. Haha, I always have this awkward guy stance, like what am I supposed to do with my legs ;A;

My mother wanted a picture~ LOL, Jamie <3

<3

These people are so cute ^^~

TICKET STUB, LEGGO MOVIE TIME

So cute ^^~

Anyways the movie was amazing and I really recommend it! Awesome choreography and music, it's really nice and amazes you at every single performance~
The only thing that was kinda ehh, was the story line and the beginning dancing when the boy first meets the girl. The story line's too cheesy and cliche. The dancing was awkward, like watching it was awkward. Like wat r u doin. kinda awkward...

I really want to do a flash mob though~ Once I get more followers maybe, on tumblr or something. I'll ask if there are those that want to join ^^~ crap, I need to find a good teacher & choreographer....we'll see~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment