Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Yard Sale & Outlet Clothing Haul

These are the clothing that I got from the Yard Sale and the Outlet (as you can probably tell from the title~~). I would have worn them and taken a picture, but my camera sucks and idk how you do that with a phone, so here we go~~ and the clothing items are a lot darker, but I took these pictures in the morning when the sun was beautiful and shiny ^^~
Red hoodie, I think it's a medium, but it's pretty big on me. It's really comfy and soft~


Banana Republic sweater, it's for guys, so it's quite big on me. It's okay though, big sweaters are my staple for this winter~~



Cute umbrella tank from Bass at the Outlet ^^~ It's an XS and it's really light and summery. Whoo hoo, but summer's almost over ;A;


Tommy sweater, also from the outlet. It's a really pretty powder pink color. I kinda don't wear pink though...OH WELL, I'LL GROW INTO IT.


Another pink sweater, and I thought it was really cute because of the design, but my friends didn't think so ;A; it's really light and perfect for spring time though<3




I call this my Ron Weasley sweater because of the design, IDK. but it's really big, once again, but really warm. I like it ^^~ But I've never hear of this company before, have you?

This is my haul and I can't wait to wear them in the winter, because it's too freaking hot down here in GA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment